Friday, January 13, 2006

Yay, I've been tagged!

Heather tagged me today-- how fun!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Crew trainer at McDonald's
2. Formal Wear Consultant for Classy
3. House painter for College Pro
4. Teacher

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Ever After
2. The Princess Bride
3. Shakespeare in Love
4. 13 going on 30

Four places you have lived:
1. Winnipeg, MB
2. Morden, MB
3. Darlingford, MB
4. Morden, MB

Four TV shows you love to watch
1. CSI
2. ER
3. Alias
4. The Amazing Race

Four places you have been on vacation
1. Enlgand
2. Disneyworld
3. Denver, CO
4. Vancouver, BC

Four of my favorite foods:
1. French Fries
2. Chocolate
3. Bruschetta
4. anything with pasta

Four websites I visit daily:
1. www.myscrapshoppe.com
2. Scraptivity!
3 various blogs
4.

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. somewhere warm, like Mexico
2. shopping with Val in Winnipeg
3. California
4. at a crop

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Marcy
2. Rachel
3. Sharon
4. Jen K.

Well, that was fun! Thanks Heather!!!

No comments: