Sunday, February 26, 2006

Great day!!

On Saturday, I went to an all day crop in Miami (before you get all excited, it was in Miami, Manitoba!) with my good friend, Anita. We had such a good time! The scrapping space we got was huge, with 8 feet of space each, but we got to sit across from each other, which was great for visiting! The meals were awesome, as was the company! What a great way to spend a Saturday!

Here are a few layouts from the crop:





This last one required some stepping out of the box on my part-- still not sure if I like it or not!



Thanks for looking (& for your comments-- I really appreciate them!)

(To see more of my layouts, you can go to my gallery at MSS: Leigh MSS gallery

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

YAY! I'm glad you had fun at the crop! You were very productive! I wish I could get that much done in a day! My fav. is the second one - I absolutely LOVE those photos (Sage looks so grown up) and the curve! Awesome work, my friend!

Heather said...

Oh I love all the pages you did. That is great that you got three pages done. Love those curves.