Friday, June 08, 2007

Flying by...

It always seems that I can't wait for June to arrive. And then when it gets here, it seems to go by so quickly! I wish it was a month that took its time in passing...

It already seems that we've been up to quite a bit, so I thought I'd share a little of what we've done.

On June 1st, we went to the Thresherman's Museum east of town. I'd never been before. What great old buildings-- Anita & I are already planning some family photo shoots there in fall. Here's some of what I took with the kids:







Then on the weekend, Cameron bought a couple of new fishing rods, so we took the kids to Lake Minnewasta to go fishing along the shore.




They really enjoyed it-- especially Jonah! He keeps asking when we can go again!





Austin was quite captivated with a picture at church on Sunday morning on the powerpoint. It showed a man at sunset and he looked like he was holding the sun. (He asked me: "Is that Jesus?")

So I told him that we could try to do our own picture like that, so while they were fishing, I took this:


Thought it was kind of cool, and so did Austin.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Leigh, some great photos.

Eva said...

Great pictures Leigh!
I was in a wedding where we did pictures at the Thresherman's. Thinking of doing some of John's band pictures there...the gate usually seems to be closed when we drive by though.

anita said...

great, great pics!!! love the last one of Austin and the thought behind it! too cool!

Tam said...

love all the pictures. Definetly going to go to the Threshermans muesum for pictures. Love Sage's rubber boots. So cute.

Heather M. said...

AWESOME photos!!!!