Monday, September 10, 2007

Back to School

Well, last week the boys started school.

Austin had his staggered entrance Wednesday morning. We took this photo on the front steps before leaving:



He's holding up three fingers for grade three and Jonah's making a "k" in sign language for kindergarten. Sage is just trying to be like her brothers!



I think grade three will be a good year for Austin, even if he has to play on a different playstructure at recess (his only complaint so far!)

Jonah went for his first day on Friday. At home, he gave Sage a big hug in his room and said: "I'm really going to miss you, Sage!"

At the door, he asked: "Mom, are you going to miss me?"
I said: "Oh yes, Jonah. Are you going to miss me?"
"No."
LOL!
We biked to school. Love this shot:
And I took these at the school:
Here's looking forward to a great year!

2 comments:

Leah said...

You have such adorable kids!

Heather M. said...

I hope the kids have an AWESOME year! I just love the photos you took!