Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday stuff

First of all, I just wanted to thank you for your kind comments and encouragement from my last post. I must confess, I was stressed when I wrote it and used my blog to vent. But you made me feel very cared for-- so thanks!

We got the church basement done by six o'clock last night. (Our meeting started at 6:30 :) ). It looks great! So much brighter and fun! I had four people come over the past two days and help, which was absolutely fabulous. Such a great way to connect with people when you work on something together.

So, I was tagged by Marcy. The rules...

You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.) When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post and then choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't' forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

N - nice. Right?

I - initiator. It's often me who'll call friends and suggest getting together, etc.

C - creative. I love being presented with opportunities to be creative, whether it's scrapbooking, painting this week at the church, solving problems or planning stuff (for R.O.X., etc.)

O - organized. I love things neat and orderly and in their place.

L - living life to the full. Or at least trying to.

E - enthusiastic. I like to get excited about people & things. Probably the reason my "c" word isn't "cool." ;)

Okay... so let's see... I tag Anita, Heather M., Heather V., Carrie, Linda, & Cindy.

Well, the goals of my day are to:

Tidy up my house (this is much needed after several days of neglect.)
Make a birthday cake for my best, best girl. (She wants a bunny cake for our gathering with Cam's family tomorrow. Her cousin Luke, who's seventeenth birthday is tomorrow, is being a very good sport about the cake.)
Scrapbook. Yes, this will happen today.
Take Austin for a haircut at 3:30pm. (Picture day is Tuesday.)
Head to Winkler to pick up my pictures at Walmart and check out the new goodies at the Shoppe.

1 comment:

Eva said...

Have a good weekend, Leigh! You deserve it! ;)