Friday, November 16, 2007

Double the pleasure...

Tonight, I am participating in not only one, but two scrapbooking crops.

One: is at my church. Anita called me a few weeks ago and suggested that we host monthly crops at Westside. We had a two day crop last January, but there's a lot more work involved with a two day crop. So, we decided on a low-key Friday night crop. Bring your own supplies. Bring your own snacks/beverages.

And two: My Scrap Shoppe is having a two day online crop starting tonight at 8pm. Come and check it out. There'll be lots of challenges (I love challenges-- they totally get me thinking about doing something different on a layout) and it's always a good time. (And I'll be posting my project tomorrow! ;) )


And so, to get in the mood, I created this layout this afternoon,



with new My Mind's Eye patterned paper, Scenic Route chipboard painted with Making Memories paint and Bazzill cardstock, which I'll post tonight as a challenge:

That was then, this is now: create a layout using pictures taken on different dates.
(I organized my pictures this week and founds these gems of Austin and Jonah, taken on September 2003-- look how cute they were!!-- and December 2006.)

No comments: