Friday, November 30, 2007

Scrapbooking stuff

#1: The December kit from My Scrap Shoppe is available to purchase tomorrow. It is a gorgeous kit, with lots of my favourite colour (lately)-- chocolate brown!

Here are the layouts that I created with the kit:
















#2: I got an email today from Scenic Route Paper Company, telling me that I won their November product challenge, which was to use their chipboard circles on a layout. This is the layout that they picked:


which you can see here on their site.


#3: Tomorrow is Super Scrap Day (SSD) at My Scrap Shoppe. My sister-in-law, Sally, and her family have agreed to watch my kids for most of the day, with my mother-in-law watching the kids for the evening. Which means I'll get to scrapbook for roughly 8 hours tomorrow, before going to Cameron's Christmas banquet in the evening. A day of scrapbooking followed by a meal that I don't have to cook-- sounds good to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your LO's are gorgeous! So awesome that you won SR for November. They must love your stuff - I must say they have good taste!! Congrats to you. SusanR