Friday, May 16, 2008

Play ball

Baseball season has started. Yay!

Both of my boys are playing this year, which is exciting, but a little stressful, as they play the same nights, but at different diamonds in different locations. So, I'll be doing a lot of running in between diamonds to catch their games (okay, more like driving. ;) )

Jonah had his first practice on Wednesday evening. I was really pleased with how well he did. He was good at running after the ball and when it came time for him to bat, the dad who was pitching said: "Hey Jonah, you know what you're doing!" after Jonah had hit for the fourth or fifth time in a row.




Look at how he keeps his eye on the ball!





Austin had his first practice this evening. He also did quite well, especially when it was his turn to bat. I couldn't believe it when he kept hitting them past second base! (I'd asked him if he was practicing in secret.)







It's just a great time to see my kids having fun and trying their best. That's all I can ask for.

2 comments:

Heather M. said...

They both look like they know exactly what they are doing and having fun too! That's awesome! I hope it's a great 'year' for them!

anita said...

looks like they're doing great! nice pics too.