Monday, February 02, 2009

Happy Groundhog's Day

Well, it's still cold. LOL!

We actually had some "warmer" weather on Saturday and took the kids tobogganing, but the wind was quite strong. And now it's cold again.

I don't know if Phil saw his shadow this morning or not, but I would be fine with another six weeks of winter, as that would still mean an early spring for us! LOL!

Here are some of the layouts that I created with the February kit at MSS:







The kids are home from school today and we're enjoying day four of their four day weekend!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love your layouts!! And according to news reports that I heard this morning, he did see his shadow :)

Lori Renn said...

What fun layouts! Love all of the bright colors and love the fun smiles in the photos. No early Spring! Bummer!

Audrey Pettit said...

We're definitely having a touch of spring here these last two days. It's been really nice and sunny. Been out for bike rides with no jackets! We do have a 30% chance of snow tomorrow night, though. But I don't believe that. ;)
Cute pages you've done. Love the fun flowers and all the circle elements.

MelB said...

What a wonderful production! Your designs are always so wonderful.

Lucy Edson said...

I totally forgot Groundhog Day! He didn't see his shadow in Florida today!

Beautiful layouts, Leigh! Love the photos of your kids in the last one and that color combination!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

I think he did see his shadow, so enjoy your winter weather my friend!
I on the other hand am not so happy about more winter! I want spring now!!!!

Love those LO's girl! Cute as always!

Chrys said...

well I'm so ready for spring...I want to start gardening again! :) Great layouts!!!!

Julie Overby said...

Your layouts are always so fun! Love every one of them! Your banner is adorable too!!