Thursday, April 02, 2009

Our week...

it's the Thursday of Spring Break and so far so good!

We haven't been too busy and have enjoyed just hanging out at home...

This guy wasn't feeling so hot on Tuesday:



He spent most of the day on the couch and fell asleep watching Zoboomafoo.

And this little girl has been asking me to make an outfit for her for the longest time (she saw an episode on Berenstain Bears where Sister asked Mama to make her an outfit and figured she would do the same to her Mama, I guess.)

So, I gave it my best and made this dress:



It's too big-- I'll have to pin it in the back and hide it with a bow. But Sage is thrilled, so I guess that's all that matters....

I posted on the MSS blog again today: Journaling tip #3.

I thought this looked like fun:



You can check out their blog here.

And I created another layout using the MSS April kit:



Well, we were suppose to go to Winnipeg today to visit my mom and spend the night, but since it's icy and they're forecasting more snow (grrr!), we're staying home. I'm going to take the kids to see Monsters Vs. Aliens this afternoon, so that should be fun!

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Ingrid said...

You made your girl a lovely dress. It seems like she likes it too. Great layout.

Danielle Holsapple said...

I can't believe you made that dress..wow! I wish you could teach me! ANd your layout is wonderful!

Daniela Dobson said...

I love the dress!! I wish I knew how to sew clothes. My grandma made everything for us.
Sage loves it and that is important.

Anonymous said...

That dress is absolutely adorable! I wish I could sew clothing for my children! My daughter would love it! Love the book layout too! Hows the little guy feeling?
Garsy

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

You have had a busy week!
That dress is adorable and so are your LO's!
How was the movie?

Chrys said...

that's such an adorable dress!!!! :) Great layout!

Carrie said...

leigh, her dress turned out SO pretty!!! you're good girl! my boys use to LOVE Bernestein bear books and movies!