Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December 22nd

Today, I spotted a photo challenge on the For the Love of Art Blog. The challenge was to post a picture of each of the following things.

1. Your Christmas Tree. Let's see 'em!
2. YOU. Take a photo of yourself. You and only you. No family, no pets. Just you.
3. Your favorite thing right now (sky's the limit)
4. Your Scrapbooking Table/Desk RIGHT NOW!
5. Someone you love in a Santa hat.
6. Your favorite project you created within the last 3 months.
7. A favorite decoration or ornament.
8. Freebie--> any photo you want to share..make sure you tell us why!

So, here's what I came up with....

1. My tree:



2. I tried to take a picture of myself in the mirror, but it didn't turn out, so I asked Austin to take one of me. This one was my favourite:



3. My favourite thing right now: the fact that I got all of my presents wrapped this afternoon:



4. My scrap space right now. It's messy, but unfortunately not with scrappy stuff per say. I also use my space for sewing and have one more apron to make as a gift.



5. I'm skipping #5, because we don't have a santa hat.

6. My favourite project that I created within the last 3 months is, surprisingly enough, not scrappy. It's a quilt that I made for Sage for Christmas. I managed to keep it a surprise and cannot wait to see her open it on Saturday morning!



7. A favourite decoration or ornament: my Willowtree manger scene:



8. Freebie--> a photo I want to share: our family's Christmas card photo:



I wanted to share this photo to wish all of my bloggy friends a very merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

very fun project and photos. austin did an excellent job on the photo of you!!! have a merry christmas!

xoxo... t said...

What a great photo challenge! I may have to do this myself :)