Thursday, January 20, 2011

Today...



Listening: to the silence in my house

Drinking: nothing, but will probably have an A&W Diet Root Beer later

Reading: Lady in Waiting, by Susan Meissner

Watching: The Mentalist, tonight

Looking forward to: learning the rest of my Koreo pattern at taekwondo

Wearing: a white hoodie and my Levi's jeans

Feeling: good about doing Day 7 of the 30 Day Shred this morning

Eating: a Dairy Milk bar-- it's justified by the Shred! ;)

Weather: way too cold

Wanting: to scrapbook this afternoon

Needing: to pick up the kids from school at 3:40pm

Thinking: of how I'd like to spend my share of the $500 our family won through BBM Canada yesterday

Wondering: if I'm going to like the alphabet dies that I picked up this morning in Walhalla

Missing: my dad—he would have been 74 on Monday

Enjoying: a day off from work

How is your day going?

4 comments:

carol said...

Uhm, yeah! You're gonna love the alpha dies! :-)

xoxo... t said...

Love the idea of adding a pic! Next time :D
And congrats on the $500 - let us know what you decide to do with it :)

Tanya said...

Thanks Leigh, I used this idea for my Project life today :)

Elizabeth said...

Isn't silence great!!! I love that a lot sometimes! I sure hope your having a great start to your weekend!
e.