Friday, February 04, 2011

Five for Friday

1. I'm working this afternoon but have the morning off, which is nice. Laundry is getting done, I baked some more pumpkin muffins and my house is (fairly) tidy.

2. My Scrap Shoppe is having their monthly online crop this weekend. Click here if you'd like to check out the challenges.

3. In addition to getting some scrappy goodies in the mail from my friend, Julie, back in November, I also won a My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy True Blue prize pack from Studio Calico. (Yes, I am a lucky girl!) Here are two layouts (so far!) that I've made with those goodies:


(I used my Fiskars stamp press to stamp the white cloud at the top.)


(I used my Cuttlebug and Tim Holtz die to cut out the journaling tag. This layout is a lift of Piradee Talvanna's layout on the My Mind's Eye blog.)

4. On Monday, we drove to Winnipeg and took the kids to the cheap theatres to see Gulliver's Travels in 3D. The movie was okay, but one of the highlights of the trip was stopping by my mom's place and picking up my camera (which I'd forgotten there at Christmas time). So nice to have it back! Here are some pictures that I took with it yesterday:









5. Tonight, Jonah and Sage are testing for their yellow belts in tae kwon do.

Thanks for looking!
Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Leigh I LOVE your Friday Five, to cool! You sure have been on a roll getting wonderful goodies! Isn't mail day wonderful!!!

I love both of your layouts! Good luck to both Jonah and Sage!!! Have a great weekend!
e.

Audrey Pettit said...

I love your Friday 5, too! And LOVE your photos! Wow! I truly wish I could take photos like that. And your layouts are gorgeous! Love those clouds and love the banner. Stunning work!
Hope the kids rocked their Tae Kwon Do tests. Makes me smile and think back to when my kiddos did the same.