Tuesday, February 01, 2011

How is it February already???

It's crazy how quickly January flew by! Not that I mind, especially. The sooner we can get to warmer weather, the better, in my opinion!

I just wanted to share the layouts that I created this month with the My Scrap Shoppe February kit.







You can see with these three layouts that I used my new Cuttlebug and dies (floral and alphabet.) I used my Fiskars stamp press to stamp "winter" on the today layout.
I also loved adding stitching to go with the October Afternoon rub-on stitches!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

I am just so, so glad I've found your blog again, Leigh! I LOVE your style. So graphic and amazing. These pages absolutely rock. I love all the stitched detailing and love that winter border down the first page. Awesome photos and arrangements, too. Truly fabulous work, my friend.

Mel said...

These are all gorgeous! I love that when I was your age LO:) I think my kids would really enjoy a page like this in their albums. Thanks for the inspo!