Friday, March 18, 2011

Five for Friday

1. Pencil Lines, a sketch site I love, had a DT call several weeks ago and, while I unfortunately didn't get chosen for their team, was happy with the layout I made with their sketch.



I used some My Mind's Eye goodies, as well as a KI scribble for my title, a new SU! butterfly stamp and my Martha Stewart butterfly punches.

2. I uploaded photos to Walmart to pick up last night. This was the first time I'd done this in over a month! I'm not sure if it's a combination of working, or what, but I just haven't been taking as many pictures in 2011 as I usually do. Although, honestly, January & February are pretty low for photos generally. I blame it on the weather and how tired I get of inside photos. Can anyone else relate?

3. I was super excited about this earlier this week! I just love winning stuff! Thanks, again, Elizabeth!

4. I also noticed this on Elizabeth's blog:





Thanks so much, Elizabeth!
So, to accept this award, I'm suppose to blog eight things about myself... so here goes nothing...

1. I am the only girl in my family. I have two brothers, one is two years older and the other is my twin, but I'm older by 17 minutes.
2. I have been a follower of Jesus since I was 16 years old, so that's 22.5 years now. I've loved Jesus since I started following him and that love has only grown stronger over the years. He means everything to me!
3. After Jesus, my family is the love of my life! I am just crazy about them!
4. My kids would love a pet-- they ask almost daily for a dog! Unfortunately, I have allergies. However, even if I didn't, Cameron wouldn't want a pet in the house and I don't think it's fair to get a dog and leave it outside. So we are pet-less.
5. I started scrapbooking on May 1, 2003, when Jonah was 9 months old and I am still crazy about this hobby.
6. I really enjoy travelling and wish we could do it often.
7. I took tae taekwondo do when I was a teenager and enjoyed it. I started again in the fall of 2008 with Austin. Jonah & Sage started joining us in July and I love that we do it together.
8. I love to read. Christian fiction is my favourite genre.

Thanks again for the award, Elizabeth!


5. On Saturday, I'll be attending my first Black Belt Development Day through my taekwondo club (they include black striped in the training day.) I'm a little nervous about the sparring aspect (I dislike sparring!) but am excited about learning new things, including some refereeing and judging. It should be good!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Page!