Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Good Day Sunshine

As I mentionned in an earlier post, Marcy has some new plans in store for the DT at MSS and this month, she's implementing them. One of them is to feature new product in the Shoppe.

I chose to highlight the MME Good Day Sunshine patterned paper that Marcy got in recently. Isn't it adorable?





I love the colours & designs and think it would work well for either boy or girl layouts (although I just checked on their website and it's considered the girl version of this line. Shh... don't tell Austin! ;) )

Here's one layout I made with it, so far:



For this layout, I pretty much just used the three sheets of patterned paper, as well as a Bo Bunny brad. The reddish background paper is also MME, but from an earlier line, that I had in my stash-- I was pleased how well they went together. The tags were cut out with my Papertrey Ink tag die and the title letters are cut with my Quickutz Reuse alphabet dies.

The layout documents a few of his favourite things right now.



Thanks for looking!

No comments: