Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Some layouts to share...



I made some layouts on the weekend with the MSS online crop and wanted to share a couple of them. This one was for Flo's colour challenge: light blue, lavendar, yellow, pink and white.



And this one was for a recipe challenge to use 5 pieces of patterned paper, a label sticker and a punch. I was inspired by a Davinie Fiero layout in the December Scrapbook Trends magazine for this one:



And this last layout is one I made last night using the Day 1 sketch from Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook 3 class:



Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

xoxo... t said...

I love all of these! Love the KP Sketch LO :) Thanks for sharing!

Elizabeth said...

I love all of them too but I really love the I love your laugh one! Someone at work told me today they loved my laugh! I might have to lift this one!!!
e.