Saturday, May 07, 2011

I can't believe....

... that Austin is turning 12 on Monday! It's crazy! How on earth did 12 years pass so quickly? And to think I'm a year away from being the mother of a teenager.... Wow.

I made him a birthday card this afternoon while he sat near me at the computer-- he was, of course, completely oblivious to what I was doing. ;) I decided to try a fifth attempt with the Papertrey Ink Make it Monday challenge: Impression Plate Tricks #2.


I used PTI cardstock. I stamped some Grunge Me stamps onto the white cardstock before I ran it through my Cuttlebug with the woodgrain impression plate & Fillible Frames die. Then I stamped it with the Fillible Frames stamp and Boy Basics: Game On sentiment stamp.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

This is a fantastic boy card, Leigh! I LOVE how you used Grunge Me. The colours and stitching make this perfect. Happy Mother's Day!

Gladys said...

oh i love the card! So pretty and make me what to purchase the set! Love the embossing! Happy Mother's Day!

Jill Norwood said...

I love your card! I have a little boy too and I agree that the time just goes by soooo fast! Happy Mother's Day to you!