Monday, May 16, 2011

An inspiration challenge

It was my turn to post an inspiration challenge at MSS this month.

I chose this top from Ruche...



... and made this layout with it:


I was inspired by both the colours of the top and the layers of the ruffles on the page. I also just noticed that my theme was also about clothing. ;)

I used American Crafts cardstock, Crate Paper patterned paper, October Afternoon letter stickers, Papertrey Ink buttons, twine and scalloped die, SU! butterfly stamps, my MS butterfly punch and some fabric I picked up at our local quilting store.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Chris said...

This is beautiful! And your daughter looks just like you!

Margaret M said...

What a nice layout! I know you will both look back on this with happy memories!

Rebecca said...

So cute! Love those scallops. What a beautiful daughter you have!

Julie Overby said...

How sweet! That is great shirt to pull inspiration from and your layout turned out fantastic!