Tuesday, May 31, 2011

MIM #17-- attempt #1

When I first saw this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Cracked Glass, I thought I wouldn't be able to play along, because I don't have any UTEE. But then my friend, Mandy, sent me an email saying that I could have some of hers (she knows how much I've enjoyed playing along with the MIMs!)

So, here's my first attempt, keeping in mind that this technique is completely new to me:


I used Papertrey Ink cardstock, dies from Mat Stack #1 & #5, Fancy Flourishes stamps, the sentiment is from the Botanical Silhouettes stamp set and I used my woodgrain impression plate. The butterfly stamp is SU!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

kksb said...

Way to go! Your card looks great. Your woodgrain impression is marvelous.

Marlena M. said...

Very CAS and sweet. Very pretty! ;)

Susan Rob said...

Amazing job Leigh. I love your take on the challenge.