Monday, May 02, 2011

Right now



With our tae kwon do tournament in Winnipeg on Saturday and a crazy busy day yesterday (church, Sunday school, a potluck lunch for people (& their families) who've been to D.R.Congo, the Morden Festival of the Arts highlights concert (Austin, Jonah & Sage all got awards!)and supper out at friends'), I didn't get a lot of time to scrap along with the MSS online crop, but I did manage to get a couple of layouts done.

This one was for Flo's challenge to scrap yourself & things you love right now:


(I apologize for the bad picture of my layout. I seriously tried over 20 times to get a better image, but to no avail.)
I used Papertrey Ink cardstock, Mat Stack 5 die and stamp (the little label stamp at the bottom with the date is from the Mat Stack 4 set), my Quickutz Cotton Candy alpha dies and Imaginisce patterned paper.

And this one was for Flo's royalty challenge (to use the colour purple) and Marcy's challenge to use twine. I also used Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook 3, Day 12 sketch for this one:


I used My Mind's Eye patterned paper, my Papertrey Ink Mat Stack 4 die, Fancy Flourishes stamp set, buttons and twine.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Lisa F. said...

These layouts are perfect examples of how to use PTI products for scrapbooking! Simply gorgeous..love them!!