Saturday, May 14, 2011

Today is the day....

... that I test for my black belt in tae kwon do!!

I made a couple of cards (using this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: selective inking) for the occasion.

The first one is for Austin, who's testing for his black stripe.


I used PTI cardstock (orange zest), Seeing Stars die, and stamps from the Boy Basics: Game On set. The selective inking was that I inked the outer "beam" from the Wii remote to add it on to the cord from the GameCube to extend the cord to it ran off the star.

You can see the other card I made here.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Ally said...

Great card! Good luck with your black belt testing. ;-)

Lea L. said...

This is a great boy card! I love the grunged edges, and the star is fabulous!! Great job with PTI's Make It Monday challenge!!

Lisa Elton said...

You've been a busy girl! Great cards!

Kelly said...

Leigh,
Good luck today! And, as always, I love your cards.

Audrey Pettit said...

What a great guy card! Love this design and love those stamps. My son would totally adore them, too. :)