Tuesday, June 14, 2011

MIM #19 -- attempt #1

As is becoming routine for me, I decided to play along with this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: Rock & Roll technique.

I have tried this technique in the past, so it wasn't totally new to me, but lots of fun just the same.

I made this card for Cameron for Father's Day:



I used Papertrey Ink Cardstock (Chocolate Brown and Vintage Cream), Sunshine impression plate, Simple Circles die and stamp set, Grunge Me stamp set and Tag its #3 stamp set for the sentiment.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Julie Overby said...

Great card Leigh!

Rebecca Geile said...

Great job with the MIM challenge. I love all the circles.

Rhonda said...

The the border die used this way. Fun card Leigh.

Lisa Elton said...

Great fathers day card Leigh! And super job on the MIM challenge!!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Great masculine card, Leigh. Love the colors.

Jen Adcock said...

Fantastic! I love this (nearly) one layered wonder. Golly this is such an effective card which inspires me to have a go too. Love the impressed circles.

Teresa said...

I love all the colors and circles. Wonderful card.