Friday, July 08, 2011

Five for Friday: #1

I have five cards that I'm sharing today, all for Papertry Ink's Make It Monday #22: Multi-colour stamping with ink refills. Here's the first one.

I picked up this "row of books" stamp at the other day MSS on the garage sale table. It's Studio Calico and I think it's really cool. When I saw it, the first thing I thought was how cool it would be to use it with this technique...


I used PTI cardstock (stamper's select white, pure poppy, dark chocolate), felt (simply chartreuse), Tag it's #2 stamp, Happy Trails stamp (sentiment) and Limitless Layers 1.75" scalloped circle die. The patterned paper is SU! and MME.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Monica K. said...

Very neat card! I like how you stamped the books, very cool effect! Great job!

Marybeth said...

This turned out stunning, you did an amazing job on the MIM challenge. The books turned out great. Nice work!

Melissa said...

So sweet! I love the rows of books--works perfectly for this week's technique. Great job!

Stephanie said...

Leigh...This card is just amazing! Love the book stamp and the MIM technique is just awesome with them!

Elizabeth said...

I love you books, that is a really neat stamp!!!
e.

Unknown said...

Those books are great...what a fun stamp. Love this!

Susan said...

I love this card!! I love the layout and the colors and that book stamp is adorable. Great job on the challenge!!

Anna said...

This technique looks great on the book stamps! CuTe!!