Sunday, August 28, 2011

Scenes from the C&A 2011, part one

As I mentioned in this post, this weekend is our town's annual Corn & Apple Festival. Here are some of the photos I took on Friday and yesterday...

My thrill-seeker son and his friend, Ethan...


... riding on the spin out...


Austin & Jonah checking out the galleries...


Sage on the swings...


The bumper cars...




The balloon animal hat that we stood in line for a while to get...


Quite a few affectionate moments that I managed to capture on film...








Austin & his friend, Abdalla...


... rode on the Zipper together...


And a quick stop at the petting zoo...



Today's events include the church service uptown. Jonah & Austin are going on a fossil dig for a couple of hours, so Sage & I decided that we'd walk around "just us girls" and check out the craft booths and she can stay longer in the petting zoo (the boys tend to rush her a little there...). After the dig, the kids have a couple more ride coupons to use (Jonah has promised me that for his last two tickets, he's taking me on the ferris wheel-- isn't he sweet?) So I guess I'd better get ready...

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Joyce said...

What a great time you guys had. And for you, I'm sure the fun will continue as you scrap the pictures.

xoxo... t said...

Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Looks like lots of great family time:)

Unknown said...

Lovely, lovely! What a great time!!!

Amy Kolling said...

OMG.....I LOVED LOVED the Zipper when I was little at the fair! I didn't even know they were still around! How fun!