Thursday, December 15, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Tags -- Day 2

I wanted to share another Christmas tag today, as well as a sketch and layout that I made for Pages With Papertrey.

First the sketch: I got it from October Page Maps:


And here's the layout I made with it:


I used Studio Calico patterned paper and letters (red), PTI cardstock (scarlet jewel, fine linen), stamps (BB:newsprint) and dies (gratitude journal). The fine linen alphas were diecut with my Quickutz Cotton Candy dies.

And here is my Christmas Tag for Day 2 of 12 Days of Christmas Tags:


I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (aqua mist, rustic white, kraft), button, twine, stamps (Christmas Labels) & dies (tag sale #3, Damask Snowflake, Christmas Label).

This one is for my very good friend, Val. We went out for lunch together yesterday-- she's so wonderful!

Here's the rest of the gift. Yeah, it's small, but I think she'll like it. You know, good things come in small packages and all that...


Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Joyce said...

As usual, beautiful scrapbook page and super tag. I think this is the first time I have seen that Christmas Label stamp used with the polka dot. It looks great. For some reason, I couldn't figure out how it was supposed to go.

Deb said...

So your tag looks absolutely fabulous! Love the Pure Poppy stamping on the Aqua Mist carstock. I can't wait to play along with Pages with Papertrey. Fabulous sketch!

xoxo... t said...

Beautiful layout!! I love the tag :)

Mayol said...

Beautiful page and tag! Would love to play along with your Pages with Papertrey after the holidays. Thanks for the inspiration!

carol (krillsister) said...

Graet scrapbook page. Love your tag. Isn't the Christmas label stamp & die great? Love the twine on the packaage.Goes great with the tag.

Kristin said...

That tag is perfect and I love your lo! I should be able to participate again since I'm off work the week after Christmas :).