Friday, February 10, 2012

Five for Friday


1. I miss taking photos. I find I hit this lull in wintertime and hardly take any photos (mainly because of poor indoor lighting issues.) I can't wait for Spring! I was pretty happy with these two photos, though, spontaneous as they were....


2. Sage is so strong! She always has been but it still takes me a little by surprise to see her pick up her older brother and give him a piggy back ride!

3. Today marks Day 41 of no-sugar, no deep-fried foods. I haven't weighed myself in a couple of weeks though.... maybe next week. ;)

4. I've been having a great time making cards this week for the fabulous PTI challenges this week! I've made 21 so far (and have plans to tackle today's sketches tonight when I get together to scrapbook with some friends!)

5. Lastly, I wanted to share with you the layout that I made for the Crate Paper's latest colour challenge:



Here's my layout:

I used Crate Paper patterned paper & stickers, Papertrey Ink stamps (rosie posie, wonderful word additions) & dies (flower fusion #3, double-ended  banner dies). The letters are made using my Quickutz dies & the brads are My Mind's Eye, except for the butterfly one, which, okay, it is a MME brad, but I covered it with a Crate Paper sticker.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

What a great week you had, and such a beautiful layout you made. Love those pictures of Sage in the sunshine.

Kara said...

Love how you used the hexagons!! Beautiful colors too!

Deb said...

Beautiful lo as always, Leigh. I love all that you create! So glad that you were able to make 21 cards this week. I haven't been able to play along at all :(