Sunday, February 19, 2012

Merci


On the PTI forum, Joyce organized a Release Party Redo this week. Its purpose is to show appreciation & honour to the PTI behind the scenes cast, Nichole and Jennifer.

So, I thought I'd share a thank you card that I made with one of my favourite sets that Nichole designed, Stitches & Swirls.


I used PTI cardstock (rustic white, spring moss), stamps (stitches & swirls, think big favourites #3) and dies (limitless layers ovals).

I actually tried a version of the ghost masking technique that Betsy did for a MIM last month, except instead of it being a one layer card, I layered the sentiment oval on a decorative oval over the card base.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Joyce said...

So pretty. I recognized the masking technique at once.

Unknown said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the simple and sweet design and the colors you chose. Perfect thank you to the behind the scene ladies!

carol (krillsister) said...

Pretty card. Loved the different colors of the stitches & swirls stamps. LOved how you did the ghost masking.

Marlo said...

Fine. Just fine. I am NOT impressed. I will just go and order that set already. So there. It is all your fault. Every time you make something with it, it is beautiful. So FINE!!!! I will get it with my next order. you are so bad.

:)

Unknown said...

Very pretty card. I love the colors you used. Great way to say thank you.