Sunday, February 05, 2012

PTI Anniversary Event Day 1 -- attempt 1



Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 5th anniversary this month! And I'm excited because it was during their anniversary celebrations last year that I discovered PTI (and their wonderful products!) and began to enjoy stamping. :)

They are having 10 days of release goodness and offering prizes each day. Today's challenge is to visit their amazing design team's blogs, take inspiration from their favourite projects and create a project of your own. I had so much fun visiting all of the design team's blogs, my immediate goal was to create a project for each one. But with some beautiful weather outside, tempting us to go for a walk, I've gotten three done so far.... we'll see if I can get anymore done when the kids go to bed.

Anyway, here's my first one, inspired my Betsy's favourite project:

I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (rustic white, hawaiian shores), stamps (think big favourites #12, think big favourites #9, modern wood mats). The patterned paper is Crate.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Jennifer K said...

Such pretty colors together and a lovely card. I love Betsy's project and had hoped to find time today to make a card but it seems the day is getting away from me.

Sheryl Berglund said...

Love your card, Leigh! Everything you create is fabulous!

Suzanne said...

Love the paper! Perfect stamping!!

Jen Carter said...

Love this!! The colors are fantastic! Love the stamping you did for the sentiment panel!

Robin said...

Love all your 'attemps'... fun!!
Robin