Sunday, February 05, 2012

PTI Anniversary Event Day 1 -- attempt 6


Here is the fifth card that I made for Day One of PTI's anniversary celebration. This time, I took my inspiration from Debbie's favourite project, specifically the green background with the Fancy Flourishes stamped on it and the picket fence that ran all the way across the card. (I apologize for the poor photo-- it's pretty late here!)


I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (rustic cream, spring moss), stamps (fancy flourishes, rosie posie, think big favourites #12) & dies (rosie posie, picket fence).

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Kristii said...

You've been busy girl!!! What a beautiful card!! I especially love the flourish in the upper corner!! Soooo pretty!

Unknown said...

Sooo cute and pretty design. The flowers are looking very good.



plastic business cards
plastic cards

Elena said...

is it going to be 6 posts-a-day from you this whole week? yay! I don't know how crank them out so fast! They're all super cute.

Unknown said...

I loved your flourish! Great job with the challenge!

Elizabeth said...

Wowsers girlie your on fire with the card making!!! I love how clean lined they are. I always say that, but its true, lol! I have been praying for you friend!
Hope your week is a wonderful one!
e.

Marybeth said...

This all came together so well , love the Rosie posies in front of the fence. Beautiful!

carol (krillsister) said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors. The flourishes goes really nice with the rosie posie.