Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A reminder about the Pretty Pink Posh blog hop


Just popping in with a reminder that the Pretty Pink Posh Blog Hop
is coming up this Saturday.
The blog hop will run from the 26th to the 28th.
Paulina will have a spot to link up your sequin shaker cards on her blog.
It's sure to be a lot of fun!
And check out these fabulous sponsors...



And, she also has a coupon, if you'd like to add some
Pretty Pink Posh sequins to your collection:


And, she also has a tutorial on her blog, if you'd like to learn how to make a sequin shaker card.

Before I go, I just wanted to share a card I made, using some


I started with some My Mind's Eye patterned paper as my background.
Then, I diecut some aqua mist cardstock & a sheet of Crate Paper patterned paper
 using my Mama Elephant Femme Frames die.
I diecut the Papertrey Ink Mighty Oak coverplate from the Crate Paper diecut
and adhered the leaves to my cardstock.
For the trunk, I inked the patterned paper with some brown ink and my Tim Holtz blending tool
before adhering it to my card.
I adhered the Pretty Pink Posh Springtime Mix sequins with glossy accents.
For my sentiment, I diecut a PTI double-ended banner die from some raspberry fizz cardstock
and stamped my sentiment (from KIS:birthday) in versamark and heat embossed it
in seafoam white.

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Alanna said...

Oh Leigh this is just beautiful.

StephH said...

This is beautiful Leigh! In keeping with the season, I love your color choices, a very "springy" card. Thanks for the reminder about Paulina's blog hop coming up; she sure has been excited about this, a big event for PPP!

Anonymous said...

So clever and cute Leigh!! Are you going to make me have to but some sequins lol? I have some but I love the colors she has :-) Happy Wednesday!

Kathryn A said...

I love this, Leigh! The spring colours and sequins add a perfect touch to Mighty Oak!

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful card -- the sequins shine and shine :)

Diane Jaquay said...

The perfect Spring tree, LOVE this!!!

Happy Dance said...

Leigh, this is so pretty! Love the striped base, and the 'texty' leaves on your tree. I think that the pink banner pulls it all together, and adds wonderful interest. Those perfectly placed sequins are the best part, though! Love this. Bev

Lisa Elton said...

PRETTY springtime card Leigh, love this!!

Marlena M. said...

LOVE the sequins and colors here Leigh~