Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Birthday, Heidi!

Happy Halloween!

Today is also Heidi Sonboul's birthday!
Heidi is the owner of Chickaniddy Crafts and I'm so thrilled
to get to design for her using her fabulous products!

In honour of her birthday, the Chickaniddy Crafts Design Team
are all surprising her with birthday cards -- such a fun idea!

Here's my card, using the fabulous Scrumptious collection:

IMGP1294-001

I still remember Heidi coming up with the name of this collection
and sharing it with the DT and we all loved it!
So I thought it would be fun to wish her a "scrumptious" birthday. ;)

I used some Scrumptious patterned paper as my background (New Harvest)
& matted it with Friends and Family.
I added the fabulous illustrated sticker as my sentiment and
then die cut a banner from Check Please and heat embossed my sentiment
from the Chickaniddy Crafts Twirly Girly stamps.
I fussy cut the flowers from the Fall Bouquet patterned paper.

Please go & check out the other birthday cards that the DT made
 on the Chickaniddy Crafts blog.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Love the colors!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty and soft Leigh!

cm said...

Another beauty, Leigh, that I know Heidi will absolutely adore, as do I. I'm sure the smile when she sees it will light up a city! Gorgeous, thoughtful, heart-warming...
~c

~amy~ said...

Such a gorgeous card Leigh! Love the fun pops of orange!