Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Advent Calendar Tag & Coordinating Card, Day 11

I was inspired to create a new Advent Calendar this year.
I've made 24 numbered tags that I'm displaying on an old window that
will hang on my kitchen wall.

For each tag, I also have a card to share that I made, inspired by the tag.
(You can see my previous tags & cards here.)

For Day 11's tag, I used the PTI's Shaker Shapes: Circle dies with
my PTI Songbirds dies.


I layered the circle diecuts over some music patterned paper.
The "11" was diecut using PTI Book Print Number dies.
The leaves were stamped on the patterned paper using PTI's MIM Tinsel & Tags kit stamps.

I used the same patterned paper & dies for my card...


I diecut the Songbirds leaves from Limeade ice cardstock.
The sentiment was stamped using Wplus9's Winter Woodland stamp set.

Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Another pretty pair Leigh!!

~amy~ said...

absolutely sweet!

Karen C. said...

I'm really enjoying your card and tag series, Leigh. Such a fun way to use all your stamps and dies!

Tracey McNeely said...

So tweet Leigh!

Joni Andaya said...

Love this Leigh :)

Kristie Goulet said...

So pretty, Leigh!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that you're featuring those birds again, great set!

Jamie said...

I love these! So cute")

laurie said...

Really cute! Such a fun idea for an advent calendar too!

Celeste Goff said...

Each day more amazing than the last!

Joyce said...

Fabulous card and tag. I've got that set in my cart, just waiting to see what else I will be getting from the December release.

Audrey Pettit said...

These are beautiful! Love how you reversed the colors, and loving the little birdies! Toooo cute!

Kay Miller said...

I have this set and haven't used it yet. I LOVE what you've done with it! I kept thinking it would be fabulous for Christmas cards!

cm said...

Tat 11 and its corresponding card: gorgeous. I'm crushing over that bird die...
~c