Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Card Concept #35

Today, I have a card to share that I made for 
using some Reverse Confetti products.


As soon as I saw the inspiration photo, I thought of the 
sweet little spoon die in the Love & Ice Cream Confetti Cuts.
So,  I decided to substitute some ice cream cups for the cupcakes.
Here's my card:

The Card Concept 35 Leigh Penner @leigh148 @reverseconfetti @bazzillbasics #reverseconfetti #bazzillbasics #cards

I used some Bazzill Basics Pale Rose cardstock to matte my card.
Then, I used some Bazzill Basics CS White cardstock, over which I layered
a doily and some Crate Paper patterned paper.

I stamped the stripes from Fancy Words on some CS White cardstock
and diecut them with the cup die from Love & Ice Cream Confetti Cuts.
I topped the cups with some Bazzill Basics Pale Rose, Butter Cream & Candy Hearts
I diecut the three spoons from some Bazzill Platinum specialty paper.

The Card Concept 35 Leigh Penner @leigh148 @reverseconfetti @bazzillbasics #reverseconfetti #bazzillbasics #cards

For my sentiment, I diecut the Beautiful Banners Confetti Cuts
from some Butter Cream cardstock and stamped it using the Beautiful Banners stamps.

The Card Concept 35 Leigh Penner @leigh148 @reverseconfetti @bazzillbasics #reverseconfetti #bazzillbasics #cards

I had a hard time coming up with my card's style, but I think
it's Clean & Layered.


  

  

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Yum....love those scoops of ice cream!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, adorable!! LOVE the ice cream cups! Such pretty colors and gorgeous layers. I totally adore the soft pink card base and the mix of the doily with the woodgrain paper. So shabby chic and SO fabulous!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fun birthday card, Leigh! I loooooove the colors and those dies--- RC is so fab! LOVE LOVE LOVE everything you make <3

Anonymous said...

So adorable!! Love the pretty colors!

Nancy Penir said...

Just had to drop by and say, WOW! Love the layout & free spirit to your dollops of ice cream! Delicious!

Shelly said...

Yum! Sooo CUTE!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fun and creative card Leigh! Love the colors!

Happy Dance said...

Ice cream and cake - perfect pairing! Sweet card, Leigh. Those spoons are fantastic! Darling card. Bev

Julie Gearinger said...

Love your festive card- it looks good enough to eat :-) Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

cm said...

Clean, layered and delicious! Such fun...
~c

laurie said...

Yum..I LOVE ice cream! What a fun card and a great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!