Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #7

Today, I have a card to share that I made for Inspired by All the Little Things #7
using some Reverse Confetti goodies.

Isn't that bucket of tulips so pretty?
I was inspired by the aqua pail of flowers and the worn wooden chair to make my card.


I started with a piece of Webster's Pages patterned paper for my background.
I diecut my Basket Confetti Cuts from aqua mist cardstock and used it to make my pail.
I filled my pail with some simply chartreuse Leafy Confetti Cuts,
some Garden Bunch flowers stamped on their coordinating Garden Bunch Confetti Cuts
and a couple of buttons and twine.


I stamped the sentiment (from A Friend Like You) in dark chocolate 
to match my strip of patterned paper.


  

 


Thanks for looking!

20 comments:

Lynn said...

What a sweet little bucket full of blooms. So delicate Leigh.

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Wow! Stunning card! Love bright colors and worn wooden pattern!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I love how bright your flowers and bucket are!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is so adorable, Leigh! LOVE that little bucket of flowers! They are so sweet and tiny, they just make me smile. Love the buttons you added, too!

Lin said...

What a darling interpretation of the photo, Leigh! The strip of woodgrain is the perfect touch to your adorable bucket of posies!

merryf said...

this is a gorgeous card. I love everything about it. The bucket is just fabulous! Thank you for the inspiration!

Cindy C. said...

Oh so pretty!!!!!!! {heart}

Joyce said...

Simply adorable, Leigh. Love your bucket of multi colored flowers.

Karen B. said...

So clever to use the basket as a bucket.

Karen Day said...

Leigh, this is such a great take on the inspiration photo!! That little pale blue bucket is adorable - So glad to have you join us at Inspired By All the Little Things this week!

Diane Jaquay said...

I love this, Leigh!! The bucket of flowers is so pretty and the wood trim compliments it perfectly!

Kathy said...

Wonderful idea to turn the RC Basket into a bucket! I've not used my Garden Bunch yet, but hope to do that soon. Thanks for inspiring me to do so. Lovely, and so Spring...woodgrain always works!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh Leigh ... prettiest ever card! LOve the bucket ... it is one I'd never want to kick =]=]

Bonnie said...

I love your tree bark paper! Cute bucket too! The twine and button are a perfect addition. Great job!

FreeToBeMe..LisaJ said...

Leigh,
Beautiful card.... I'm always amazed by your lovely creations.

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your sweet design Leigh, that basket is a fun die!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the strip of woodgrain along the edge, this is so PRETTY!

alexandra s.m. said...

Your take is fabulous Leigh!!

Sheri Gilson said...

So pretty! Love the bucket of flowers!

Cindy Groh said...

Pretty. I love how you placed the tree. I may have to try that.