Monday, March 14, 2016

MFT Wednesday Sketch #271

Today, I have a card to share for the MFT Wednesday Sketch #271:



I decided to use my MFT Fall Florals stamp set and dies to make my card.



I started by stamping the flowers onto the diecuts in sweet blush, raspberry fizz,
summer sunrise, orange zest and limeade ice.
On a panel of sweet blush cardstock, I stamped the MFT Sketched Chevron Background stamp
in sweet blush and cut the panel into two pieces.


I stamped the sentiment (from MFT's Written in Watercolour stamp set)
onto my white background panel and onto my stamped sweet blush panel
and adhered them together.

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Kay Miller said...

This could not be any prettier!! I just it Leigh!!

Shelly said...

Such a happy and fun card!!

Karen B. said...

Love the soft colors with the bold sentiment.

Lisa H. said...

beautiful colors and beautiful card!

Tenia Nelson said...

So very cool! :)

Celeste Goff said...

Such a bright and happy card!

alexandra s.m. said...

Superb work Leigh and I love the sharp contrast here ;)
Thank You!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the bright happy colours Leigh!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Super fun take on that sketch, Leigh! Love the flowers to pieces!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love your take on the sketch with all these pretty blooms peeking out!

Bobby said...

I can't wait until this set comes back in stock. I love your colors and how you ran them off the edge, Leigh. Great layout!