Tuesday, March 08, 2016

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 270 & Colour Challenge 40

*Note: This is my second post for today.
Click here or scroll down to see the cards I made for the
Reverse Confetti March New Release Blog Hop.


Before it's too late, I wanted to share the card that I made for MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 270:
 
 
As well as for the MFT Colour Challenge 40:

 
Here's my card:
 
 
I started by diecutting a PTI Tag Sale #7 die from classic kraft cardstock.
Then, I diecut a whole bunch of MFT Fall Florals and stamped them
with their coordinating stamps in Altenew's Peach Perfect and 
PTI's Melon Berry and Mint Julep. 

 
I heat embossed my sentiment (from PTI's KIS: Sympathy stamp set)
in white on a strip of black cardstock.
 
Thanks for looking!

17 comments:

!neke said...

Love it ! Those colors !!!!!
Great !

Ineke X

Anonymous said...

So fun! I love the colors and flowers

Lynn Put said...

This is so pretty! Your arrangement of stamped flowers on the kraft tag and your bold sentiment look incredible.

victoria h said...

Beautiful sympathy card

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fabulous colours and beautiful design! A delightful sympathy card.
Sharon xx

Lisa Elton said...

I adore the soft colors Leigh, this is a real beauty!!

Lisa Lara said...

I absolutely love how you used the tag Leigh. It blends into the rest of your card so beautifully. I just love it.

Greta said...

So beautiful, Leigh--great colors & love those flowers!

Joyce said...

Beautiful card, Leigh. And such a soft and pretty color scheme.

Shirley said...

Very lovely card.

Alanna said...

Beautiful Leigh. I love the color combo you used.

Ruth said...

What a perfect use of the tag and those colours - I'm always in awe of how you choose such perfectly soft colours that blend so well together. Xx

Audrey Pettit said...

That's beautiful! You come up with the most gorgeous color combos, my friend! Love the pop of black on here and love the kraft tag mixed in! Wow!

Patti said...

Hi Leigh,

What a beautiful card! I love the color combo and the pop of black together. Just beautiful!!

Patti

Bobby said...

I'm always amazed when people pull all those colors together in a card. You've done it magnificently, Leigh.

Tracy Freeman said...

Such a hard card to do, but you have done it so well. Beautiful colours and that kraft tag is just perfect.
I hope you are well. Have a great day xxx

Diane Jaquay said...

Absolutely LOVELY, you sure do know how to rock CAS, Leigh!