Tuesday, March 29, 2016

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 273 & Colour Challenge 42

Today, I have a card to share for MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 273:





The red and blue reminded me of the Pepsi colours, so I decided 
to use my MFT Soda Pop stamp set and dies to make my card.


I started by blending some Altenew inks (Crimson and Caribbean Sea) onto some
white cardstock and then die cutting the dies from it.
Then, I added a little more ink to the bottom of the bottles, to give a bit of an ombre
effect (this doesn't show too well in my photo, though.)


I smooshed some PTI Melon Berry ink onto my background
and diecut my panel using a Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Rectangle die.
I stamped my sentiment (from MFT Soda Pop) in Altenew Moon Rock.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Karen B. said...

What a fun card! How do you like the altenew inls? Are they your favorite? Do you have the full size pads? I realize as I get more solid stamps I need to invest in some inks.

Tracey McNeely said...

This is such a cute card Leigh, love all the pink!

Diane Jaquay said...

Those Coke bottles are so fun and I love the colors you used!!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a cute pair of bottles! I love the color choices!

~amy~ said...

Super fun!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a delightful card! I like the wash of light pink in the background!

Happy Dance said...

This makes me just smile, Leigh. What a fun birthday card!! Love those straws, and the fun colors you've chosen. The inked background in place of another cut panel was a brilliant idea, too. Great card and I just love it! Bev

I Card Everyone said...

It really POPS, Leigh!!
SOda-licious!!
=] xx

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable! Just makes me smile!

Cindy Groh said...

So cute.