Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Stencilled panel #2

As I mentioned in this post, that I took my PTI Colour Pop Florals kit, inks & blending tools
to work one day last week and stencilled three card fronts on one of my breaks
-- for those of you who don't know, I substitute teach at my local high
schools and often have a 65 minute "prep" once a day -- sometimes twice.
Since I was working so much this week, it was cutting into my crafting time,
so I decided to get crafty at work. ;) 

I shared one of the cards that I made with the panel here,
and wanted to share another one, today.



I started by stencilling the large flowers in Hawaiian shores, the smaller flowers
in bright buttercup and the leaves in mint julep.
I added the coordinating stamps to my stencilling in tropical teal,
orange zest and new leaf.



I stamped my sentiment (from SSS's Big Scripty Sentiments)
in versafine onyx black and matted my card in bright buttercup.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Karen B. said...

Your stenciling is so pretty!

Susi said...

Very pretty colour combo and design, Leigh! Bonus that you got to work on this lovely creation at work - TFS.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Design!

Audrey Pettit said...

You always come up with the most beautiful color combos! I really love the bright yellow here. Just pops so wonderfully with the crisp black sentiment! Gorgeous!

victoria h said...

pretty card

Shelly said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors!

Lisa Lara said...

What a sweet card Leigh. I love the colors and that awesome sentiment!

Lisa Elton said...

What lovely spring colors, this is wonderful!!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! These would make a great set!

Cindy Groh said...

Pretty card