Monday, September 12, 2016

Inspired By All the Little Things #23 -- Take Two & Three

Today, I have two more cards to share for 


I thought it would be fun to make a baby card with a bold black and white striped background,

The only thing was... I couldn't decide if I should make my card black on white
or white on black....
My solution?
Make one of each!


I diecut the Big Stripes Cover Panel Confetti Cuts from black cardstock
and layered it over some Reverse Confetti White Cardstock.
From the White Cardstock, I diecut the two Onesie Confetti Cuts
and stamped them with stamps from Cute As A Button.


A few Pretty Pink Posh sequins finishes it off.

And here is my second version, where I diecut the Big Stripes Cover Panel Confetti Cuts from White Cardstock and layered it over black cardstock.


I think they're both fun!


 

 

Remember, there's still time to play along with this week's Inspired By All the Little Things. 
You have until Thursday, September 15th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

19 comments:

KimCreate said...

I adore your card and those cute onesies! I have been eyeing those and they may have to find their way to my house! Kim

Karen B. said...

What a perfect mix!

Audrey Pettit said...

I love them both, too! Those bold graphic backgrounds are just awesome! What super sweet and fun baby cards!

Happy Dance said...

Why not?!! They've both turned out adorably, and are perfect for a new baby girl. Love the idea of bold, black and white stripes for a baby card. Very cool. Love both of them. Bev

Patti said...

I really love seeing baby cards in this color combo! Fantastic take on the challenge photo too!

Patti

Diane Jaquay said...

Love the sweet little pink onesies with the bold black and white stripes!

Karren said...

These are both so cool and it's surprising how much of a visible difference black on white vs white on black makes.

Lisa Elton said...

Sweet little onesies, this is cute!!

Celeste Goff said...

Such an adorably sweet baby card Leigh!!!

Megan Carroll said...

Love the stripes!!

Olga said...

A fun twist on a baby card color scheme. Love them!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute Leigh! Love the little baby onesies!

Kim S said...

LOVE the contrast. The little pink onesies look even more soft and feminine against the bold black and white.

Joyce said...

Very fun and unique baby cards.

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute...love the sweet onesies!

Estelle TBT said...

Very sweet and cute cards! Great interpretation of the inspiration photo!

LauraJane:) said...

Adorable!!

Nora Noll said...

This is so CUTE!! I LOVE your interpretation of this challenge!! The little onesies are adorable!

Karen Davis said...

Two very sweet cards. A fabulous take on the challenge photo.