Tuesday, October 04, 2016

A Thanksgiving Card

Canadian Thanksgiving is coming up this weekend,
so I thought I'd share the card that I made for my mother-in-law.


I stamped the flowers and leaves using my Concord & 9th Flourish stamp set
in Altnew Evening Grey and PTI Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest & Terracotta Tile.


I stamped my sentiment (from PTI's Choose Joy) in 
versafine onyx black.

I'm linking this up to the One-Layer Simplicity Challenge 32,
which is a colour challenge to use red, orange & yellow.

Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

Jen W. said...

This is gorgeous, Leigh! Loving those colours especially on that large flower. :)

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Love it! So fresh.

Audrey Pettit said...

Just gorgeous! Love the flowers and love the color combos you used!

Tracey McNeely said...

Leigh what a beautiful card for your MIL!

Celeste Goff said...

You always do the most gorgeous floral cards just so vibrant with color!

Karen B. said...

The more I see you post on this set the more I want it!

Sharron said...

Stunning, Leigh! Love the bold colors with the neutrals!

Izzy Scrap said...

Another gorgeous card with those vibrant colors Leigh ! I love it ! Those tiny flowers with the heart shape are so beautiful ! Thanks for sharing.

foleysfriend said...

This is so beautiful. I love the colours and composition. Just stunning!

Joyce said...

Beautiful design.

Kim S said...

Absolutely gorgeous. LOVE the layout and I love the brilliant pops of color with the gray.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Using the grey is brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful composition and I love the colors you used. Warm and stunning!

Karen Dunbrook said...

gorgeous card...

Thanks so much for playing along with the One-Layer Simplicity Challenge this month.