Saturday, October 22, 2016

Inspired By All the Little Things #29

Today, I have a card to share for 


Here's my card:


I used my PTI Twig Wreath and Colour Pop: Autumn stamp
sets to create my card.
I diecut the bottom part using a Pretty Pink Posh stitched border die.


I stamped the sentiment using PTI's Spring Woods.
A button and twine finishes it off.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, October 27th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a beautiful sympathy card!

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE every little detail on this card! Stunning design and pinning it for future reference! :-)

KimCreate said...

Leigh, Your card is lovely! Love the stamp set you used.

Karen B. said...

What a pretty arrangement!

Vicki Finger said...

Just beautiful and yet clean and simple. Gorgeous!

Marcie Sharp said...

So pretty Leigh! I love all the fab details. It will bring comfort to someone, that's for sure.

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty! Love the CAS design!

Audrey Pettit said...

SO beautiful! Love your wreath and the color palette is so warm and rich. Gorgeous edging with the scallops, too!