Thursday, February 23, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #210

Today, I have a card to share that I made for

Here's my card:


I stamped my feathers from PTI's Feather Finery onto two panels --
once in Altenew Morning Frost and on the second panel, in Altenew Dusk, Ocean Waves
and Sea Glass.
I diecut the coloured ink panel using a Neat and Tangled scalloped frame die
and adhered it over my panel stamped in grey feathers, using dimensional adhesive.


I stamped my sentiment from PTI's Spring Woods stamp set.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, March 2nd to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful card Leigh.
These are the trickiest to create and yours would bring a lot of comfort to its recipient.

donna mikasa said...

Love this sketch, and love your card! Those feathers are gorgeous!

I Card Everyone said...

Ahhhh there it is! Gorgeous, Leigh! I've never wanted a feather more!
=]

Karen B. said...

Gorgeous!

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous spotlighting!

Lisa Elton said...

This is peaceful and lovely!

*Vicki* said...

Brilliant job on your design! Stunning colors and images Leigh! :)

~amy~ said...

Another beauty, love the blues.

Jen Mitchell said...

What a gorgeous design! I love how the feathers are done in a lighter shade on the card base and shades of blue on the upper panel. Love this sketch!

Audrey Pettit said...

Loving your use of the feathers here, Leigh!!

Celeste Goff said...

This is just beautiful Leigh!