Saturday, February 04, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things #42

Today, I have a card to share for 


Here's my card:


I diecut my PTI Winter Woods Cover Plate from some Crate Paper patterned paper.
I stamped the bird (from PTI's Winter Woods) onto its coordinating diecut.


I heat embossed my sentiment (also from Winter Woods) in white
on a strip of black cardstock. 

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, February 9th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Karen B. said...

Gorgeous! your stamping is impeccable!

Happy Dance said...

Love your take on the inspiration photo! That bright red cardinal (my very favorite bird), works perfectly as a substitute for the red heart. This is just wonderful!! Love this one!! Bev

Nora Noll said...

This is so sweet!! I love the way you used the wood cover plate with the patterned paper. I had to look carefully to see if you did not make the paper yourself!! Great interpretation of the photo!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful take on this weeks inspiration photo! Love the red cardinal!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a creative and gorgeous take on the photo! Love this card!

TK said...

Vertical, wood grain, red -- perfect!

Notes by Nina said...

I love your take on the challenge, fabulous wood grain trees.

Miriam Prantner said...

Love how the cardinal just pops here!

Greta said...

Great choice of paper for the trees--lovely card!

Marcie Sharp said...

Fabulous card. I love the sentiment embossed on black. It adds a touch of 'drama' to the card. :)

KimCreate said...

PTI has the prettiest stamps! Love your card this week.

Silke Ledlow said...

I LOVE THIS SET TOO...BEAUTIFUL CARD!!!

Estelle TBT said...

Wonderful winter card, Leigh!
Love the die cut woodgrain and the pretty red cardinal who pops up in the middle of your card.
Beautiful interpretation.
Have a fun weekend!