Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Fluff

The LEAD of the Fluff Challenge will be invited as a 
Guest Designer in a future challenge!
Please visit the Curtain Call Challenge Blog for all the challenge info and deadline.

Here's my card:


I was inspired by the pattern and colours on the one pillow in the middle of the photo.
I used my PTI stencil to apply some Altenew Mountain Mist and Persian Blue
ink, as well as some PTI Hawaiian Shores ink.


I stamped the sentiment (from PTI's Phrases and Praises) in versafine onyx black ink
on a piece of PTI vellum and heat embossed it in clear.
I wrapped it around the back of my card and matted 
everything on a piece of aqua mist cardstock.

Make sure you visit each of the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge
 designers' blogs for more inspiration!
for the challenge details and to play along with us!


Thanks for looking!
SaveSave

3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Simply beautiful!!

Joyce said...

Beautiful card. Love the effect of the vellum.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty verse you used Leigh. Love it... the small patterns look great in the background. Nice take on the photo.