Saturday, November 04, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #71

Today, I have a card to share for 
Inspired By All the Little Things #71:

What a great festive scene -- perfect for getting in the mood for the upcoming holiday season!
I decided to use my PTI Winter Village stamp set and dies to make my card:


I stamped my trees and house onto their coordinating diecuts in Altenew
Evergreen, Forrest Glades, Ruby Red, Evening Grey and Morning Frost inks. 


 I stamped my sentiment (from a CTHM stamp set that I got years ago) in Altenew Jet Black ink.
I trimmed it out, wrapped it with some baker's twine and adhered it to my card.

Visit Inspired By All the Little Things to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the inspiration photo and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Friday, November 10th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous! I love that big, bold sentiment.

LeAnne said...

I LOVE this, Leigh! What a great take on the inspiration photo!

Laurel said...

I love this!

Darnell said...

Your eye for design is impeccable, Leigh! This is such a great take on the photo ~ so well laid out with the large sediment panel and sweet colorful village behind!! Hugs, Darnell

Celeste Goff said...

Oh Leigh, this is simply beautiful!!!

Stampingcountry said...

Wow, what a beautiful interpretation of this week's photo challenge!

Kim S said...

LOVE the look of your colorful little scene behind the black and white!!

Marcie Sharp said...

Love that sentiment! Perfect for this inspiration. Great card Leigh.

Michelle two Ls said...

What a great card layout and your sentiment makes it so cozy, reminding us of all the treasures of Christmas.

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration!

Lisa Elton said...

The big bold sentiment, the little cottage and the pines... what's not to love here!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

fabulous!

Papercraft Boutique said...

I LOVE this card, Leigh! Great design with the bold black and white sentiment piece and fabulous take on the inspiration photo! Hideko