Thursday, December 07, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #250

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #250 designed by me:


I thought I had made a card for this sketch already,
but couldn't find it, so I quickly whipped up another one this week.
Here's my card:


Since I was in a hurry, I stamped the Adore You from Altenew images in Altenew Jet Black
and then, using my MISTI, rotated my card 180˚.
Then, I repeated this two more times, using leaves from Altenew's Floral Fantasy 
in Altenew Bamboo and Olive ink.
The Bamboo turned out too bright, so I stamped it a second time with 
some Altenew grey ink over top (again, the MISTI is a wonderful tool!)


I diecut the MFT thanks die from black cardstock.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, December 14th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Leigh! Love the fancy florals!

donna mikasa said...

Such a beautiful take on the sketch, Leigh! It's so "you"!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so pretty Leigh! I like the outlined flowers and the lovely shades of green!

ElizStewart said...

Leigh...your card is just lovely!

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous florals and love your color palette! This was a really fun sketch to play with!

Jen Mitchell said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and those floral images.

Papercraft Boutique said...

Love the soft flow of the flowers and leaves, Leigh! Even if you don't have time, you can quickly make this beautiful card - amazing! Hideko

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Amazing sketch, Leigh and beautiful card, you've created.

Annette Gordon said...

I love everything about this card! the layout, the colours the pretty stamps! To have your talent! Thanks so much for sharing.