Thursday, December 14, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #251

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #251 designed by Donna Mikasa:


Here's my card:



I stamped the flowers from Altenew's Floral Fantasy on my background
using Altenew inks.
I also stamped them onto their coordinating diecuts.
I created the panel using a Pretty Pink Posh Stitched die.


I stamped the sentiment in versamark (using PTI's Spring Woods)
and heat embossed it in white.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, December 21st to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Melissa Grant said...

This is just Beautiful! Love how you showcased the Rose on the rectangle cardstock...very eye catching!

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!!! I love that huge rose against the dark card stock!!

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful interpretation of the sketch Leigh!

Bobby said...

Beautiful, Leigh.

donna mikasa said...

Gasp! This is so pretty, Leigh! Love the colours!

Jen Mitchell said...

Wow! This is so beautiful! The colors are amazing!

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful!