Thursday, December 07, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- A Good Read -- Take Two

I have another card to share that I made using the current
goodhousekeeping.com

Here's my card, using MFT's Our Story:


I started by stamping the stack of books (with a mask) and sentiment from Our Story onto my 
watercolour paper in versafine onyx black ink and heat embossing them in clear.
I coloured them in using my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and a water brush.



I trimmed out the side of my panel and layered it over a piece of Bazzill cardstock,
on which I stamped more books repeatedly, again using the mask.

Remember, there's still time to play along with this
 Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Love this clean and simple card Leigh!!!

Papercraft Boutique said...

I love that the books (main image) are sticking out a little bit and you repeatedly stamped more books on the blue cardstock. Simple and great design. Hideko