Thursday, March 01, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch #261

Today, I have a card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #261 designed by Gayatri Murali:


Here's my card:


I used my Simon Says Stamp/Wplus9 Many Thanks stamp set to make my card.
I stamped the flowers in Altenew Frosty Pink, Cotton Candy, Coral Berries, Buttercream, 
Mango Smoothie, Frayed Leaf and Forest Glades.


I heat embossed the sentiment (from Wplus9's Modern Peonies) 
in white on a strip of black cardstock.
A few PTI Rainstones finishes it off.


And here's the card that I made for the sketch, back in September 2014:


Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, March 8th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

merryf said...

This is really beautiful!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, those soft flowers are so pretty Leigh! Love the lovey color combo... what a great take on the sketch. The phone card is so cool!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous floral creation, but that telephone.....just LOVE it!!! So fun to recreate the sketch!

m-h said...

Classy & sweet ~ can't decide what I like the most. I think it must be the raindrops! Thanks for sharing the previous card you made, too. It's neat to see both takes.

Bobby said...

What a beautiful wedding card, Leigh. The arrangement of the flowers across the corner is a wonderful layout.

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful Leigh...a new favorite!!

Vikki H said...

Both of your cards are superb but the sweetness of your pastel flowers makes the first my favorite! I sure do miss your Friday Five posts.

ElizStewart said...

Leigh... wow, beautiful card! Love your first entry as well!

Miriam Prantner said...

So springy! The addition of the rainstones is just the right touch!